Latest Drivers for Easycap DC60, DC60+, EzCAP116, Dazzle

Latest drivers, Problems with drivers etc.

Latest Drivers for Easycap DC60, DC60+, EzCAP116, Dazzle

Postby EasycapExpertti on 2011-03-12, 05:50:15 pm

..This page has been transferred here:
http://easycapexpertti.mybisi.com/pages/drivers

FREE DRIVERS

Download links for:
[list]1. EasyCap DC60

2. EasyCap DC60+, EzCAP003, EzCAP006, EzCAP108, EzCAP116, EzCAP156

3. EzCAP128, EzCAP148, EzCAP1568, EzCAP168, EzCAP170, EzCAP1728

4. Pinnacle Dazzle capture cards

5. HD AV Grabber Empia 28285, 28185 component capture card

6. SuperCAP Conexant Polaris component capture card

7. EasyCap001,EasyCap002,EzCAP002,EasyCap004,EzCAP004,EzCAP3104,EzCAP3104B

8. Linux drivers for EasyCap DC60, Easycap DC60+, EasyCap002

9. Freeware video capturing softwares

Download page:
http://easycapexpertti.mybisi.com/pages/drivers

EasycapExpertti

Re: Latest Drivers for DC60, DC60+, 108, 116

Postby MAD@usoft on 2011-07-19, 01:16:55 pm

Jarmo,
I upgraded my computer which came with Win7. I have a Tevion Home DVD Creator bought from Aldi which worked fine on my old XP machine.
When I tried to install it on the Win7 machine the USB EMP Audio driver would not work. Windows update for the Driver failed to correct the problem so I did a Google search & found your answer on the Windows Client TechCenter > Windows 7 IT Pro Forums > Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility website (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itprohardware/thread/1f000c1d-85ba-4c53-bf4f-deb36b43e47d Where can I find a USB EMP Audio Driver for Windows 7 ) - VERY BIZARRE

I downloaded DRIVER PACKAGE2 ->THE SPECIAL DRIVERS OF EasyCap DC60+ v3.1B FOR 32bit & 64bit WIN7 (Dated Aug-20-2010) & it works. Thank you so much for ending hours of frustration & much cursing at Bill Gates! Why doesn’t Microsoft automatically use your driver, with an appropriate fee to you, to update everyone’s driver when migrating to Win7. (Now there’s a question!)

Once again, enormous thanks to you & I hope Microsoft take up your driver and richly reward you –you deserve it.
Steve.
MAD@usoft

Postby EasycapExpertti on 2011-07-19, 01:35:50 pm

MAD@usoft wrote:Jarmo,
I upgraded my computer which came with Win7. I have a Tevion Home DVD Creator bought from Aldi which worked fine on my old XP machine.
When I tried to install it on the Win7 machine the USB EMP Audio driver would not work. Windows update for the Driver failed to correct the problem so I did a Google search & found your answer on the Windows Client TechCenter > Windows 7 IT Pro Forums > Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility website (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itprohardware/thread/1f000c1d-85ba-4c53-bf4f-deb36b43e47d Where can I find a USB EMP Audio Driver for Windows 7 ) - VERY BIZARRE

I downloaded DRIVER PACKAGE2 ->THE SPECIAL DRIVERS OF EasyCap DC60+ v3.1B FOR 32bit & 64bit WIN7 (Dated Aug-20-2010) & it works. Thank you so much for ending hours of frustration & much cursing at Bill Gates! Why doesn’t Microsoft automatically use your driver, with an appropriate fee to you, to update everyone’s driver when migrating to Win7. (Now there’s a question!)

Once again, enormous thanks to you & I hope Microsoft take up your driver and richly reward you –you deserve it.
Steve.

Great - I'm so happy that it works now. You have downloaded that driver package 2B above.

Tevion Home DVD Creator seem to have inside exactly the same Empia 2861 chipset which is also inside EasyCap DC60+, EzCAP108 and EzCAP116 - so they are using same drivers.

Thank You for sending that information.

In some Windows 7 computers that USB audio driver dated 20.8.2010 (USB EMP Audio Device) has produced distorted audio, but when they has changed that to Microsoft's default USB audio driver (USB Audio Device) from the Device Manager, so it has worked right ->
go to Device Manager and there Sound, Video and Game controllers and right click on the name of the Audio driver -> Properties/Driver/Update Driver/Browse my.../Let me pick...

EasycapExpertti

Postby MAD@usoft on 2011-07-19, 11:58:58 pm

Jarmo,
You were correct about the "distorted" audio on the DVD. My previous post was before I burned an hour & a half DVD but I had monitored the playback from an analogue camcorder & the sound was fine on the computer. When I burned a DVD & then put the DVD in a TV DVD machine, the video was OK but the sound was interrupted by about 1 second quiet spaces about every second.
I went through the steps you set out to change to Microsoft's default USB audio driver only to find I don't have the "USB Audio Device" driver listed, only 3 versions of USB EMP Audio Device. I tried unticking the "show compatible hardware" box but failed to find a "USB Audio Device" driver. I have a "High Definition Audio Device" driver listed but when I select that I get a warning that this is not compatible.
Is the problem likely to be with the audio driver or the DVD creation software?
Thanks.
Steve.
MAD@usoft

Postby EasycapExpertti on 2011-07-20, 11:19:24 am

MAD@usoft wrote:Jarmo,
You were correct about the "distorted" audio on the DVD. My previous post was before I burned an hour & a half DVD but I had monitored the playback from an analogue camcorder & the sound was fine on the computer. When I burned a DVD & then put the DVD in a TV DVD machine, the video was OK but the sound was interrupted by about 1 second quiet spaces about every second.
I went through the steps you set out to change to Microsoft's default USB audio driver only to find I don't have the "USB Audio Device" driver listed, only 3 versions of USB EMP Audio Device. I tried unticking the "show compatible hardware" box but failed to find a "USB Audio Device" driver. I have a "High Definition Audio Device" driver listed but when I select that I get a warning that this is not compatible.
Is the problem likely to be with the audio driver or the DVD creation software?
Thanks.
Steve.

That Microsoft's default USB audio driver should come with all Windows 7 versions (I'm not 100% sure) and I probably got newer version of that driver (dated 19.11.2010) when I updated Service Pack 1 to my 64bit Win7 Ultimate.
I will try to find that driver from the internet.
EasycapExpertti

Postby MAD@usoft on 2011-07-20, 12:48:10 pm

I searched the internet after failing to find the default USB audio driver on Microsoft's website. I had also put my Win7 disc in & failed. It seems you have to have a hardware device, that requires the generic Microsoft USB audio driver, plugged in to a USB port before Win7 automatically searches & installs it. Unfortunately, I do not have such hardware.
I have Win7 Prof SP1 64 bit running on an AMD Phenom II x4 955 Processor, 3.2Ghz, 4 GB RAM.
I'm currently attempting to produce a DVD on my old XP machine which I have dusted off & fired up. I'll let you know if that was successful.
Thanks for your help.
Steve.
MAD@usoft

Postby EasycapExpertti on 2011-07-20, 03:04:29 pm

MAD@usoft wrote:I searched the internet after failing to find the default USB audio driver on Microsoft's website. I had also put my Win7 disc in & failed. It seems you have to have a hardware device, that requires the generic Microsoft USB audio driver, plugged in to a USB port before Win7 automatically searches & installs it. Unfortunately, I do not have such hardware.
I have Win7 Prof SP1 64 bit running on an AMD Phenom II x4 955 Processor, 3.2Ghz, 4 GB RAM.
I'm currently attempting to produce a DVD on my old XP machine which I have dusted off & fired up. I'll let you know if that was successful.
Thanks for your help.
Steve.

I haven't either found that driver with Google... try to look at those files from Your computer via Win7's "Search programs and files" - for example that "USBAUDIO.sys" - I bet You already have it.

I think that You have that generic USB audio driver in Your Win7, but it is not compatible with Your device or it can be already in use with some other USB device as like webcam. If You have some other USB audio devices in Your computer, so unplug it and restart Your computer and try then search again that driver from the compatible list.

What other You can do, so You can buy 2xRCA/3.5mm audio plug splitter and hook audio cables to Your audio card's Line in or mic port and use audio card's drivers in Your capture software as a sorce.
EasycapExpertti

Postby MAD@usoft on 2011-07-29, 01:06:23 pm

Jarmo,
I used Win7's "Search programs and files" to locate the USB Audio Driver & got"No items matched your search". Because time was pressing I reverted to my resurrected XP machine. After burning a DVD on this machine and playing it on a TV DVD player the sound was distorted. I looked at the ARCSOFT ShowBiz DVD2 audio input "button" on the screen & the window that opened had only "microphone". I then remembered that there was no "Line Input" available to select & I had to move the volume "sliders" down to minimum to overcome the lack of line input selection. I could have used an RCA to 3.5mm jack plug & gone into the computer that way but I don't think the ARCSOFT program allows that selection of audio input. (Bit of an unnecessary restriction!)

Thanks for your help but I feel Win7 is 2 steps forward & 1 1/2 back. XP compatibility is a myth!

Steve.
MAD@usoft

Postby JamKing on 2011-10-03, 04:50:10 am

Hello, I have the same problem with my Tvion Home DVD Creator bought from Aldi which worked fine on my old Vista machine.
When I tried to install it on the Win7 machine the USB EMP Audio driver would not work.
After i installed the driver 2C listed in this thread, it did load without error message but the audio is still very distorted. I updated the device manager per instructions in this thread but that did not help.

Any other ideas to make my Tvion work on Windows 7

Thanks

i installed the following driver which loaded correctely but AUDIO still does not work.

2C. NEW! Drivers of EasyCAP DC60+, EzCAP108 and EzCAP116 for 32bit and 64bit Windows 7
(USB 2861 Device for video and USB EMP Audio Device for audio, dated 23/8/2011)
... _Setup.zip
JamKing

Postby EasycapExpertti on 2011-10-04, 07:09:00 pm

JamKing wrote:Hello, I have the same problem with my Tvion Home DVD Creator bought from Aldi which worked fine on my old Vista machine.
When I tried to install it on the Win7 machine the USB EMP Audio driver would not work.
After i installed the driver 2C listed in this thread, it did load without error message but the audio is still very distorted. I updated the device manager per instructions in this thread but that did not help.

Any other ideas to make my Tvion work on Windows 7

Thanks

i installed the following driver which loaded correctely but AUDIO still does not work.

2C. NEW! Drivers of EasyCAP DC60+, EzCAP108 and EzCAP116 for 32bit and 64bit Windows 7
(USB 2861 Device for video and USB EMP Audio Device for audio, dated 23/8/2011)
... _Setup.zip

In some Windows 7 computers that USB audio driver dated 20/8/2010 or that newest one dated 23/8/2011 (USB EMP Audio Device) has produced distorted audio, but when they has changed that to Microsoft's default USB audio driver (USB Audio Device) from the Device Manager, so it has worked right ->
go to Device Manager and there Sound, Video and Game controllers and right click on the name of the Audio driver -> Properties/Driver/Update Driver/Browse my.../Let me pick...

EasycapExpertti

Next

Return to Drivers