DC60 Driver

Latest drivers, Problems with drivers etc.

DC60 Driver

Postby RayMundy on 2011-10-08, 02:41:08 pm

Greetings
I Have tried to load the disk I received with the dongle but would not work so I have tried to load the drivers I found from your site, however the computer keeps asking me for a "SmiUsbGrabber3C.sys" file and I cannot get it to accept the new driver. What am I doing wrong. I know it will be simple but it is driving me nuts!!!!

Thanks for your help

Regards

Ray
RayMundy

Re: DC60 Driver

Postby EasycapExpertti on 2011-10-08, 04:24:37 pm

RayMundy wrote:Greetings
I Have tried to load the disk I received with the dongle but would not work so I have tried to load the drivers I found from your site, however the computer keeps asking me for a "SmiUsbGrabber3C.sys" file and I cannot get it to accept the new driver. What am I doing wrong. I know it will be simple but it is driving me nuts!!!!

Thanks for your help

Regards

Ray

You have bought a fake EasyCap which have inside SMI chipset which is not a genuine chipset - so You can't use those original drivers from my site.

SMI chipset hasn't at all USB audio chip - it is planned to use computer's own audio card via USB, but sadly it is uncompatible with many computers.

Fake EasyCaps are made with the cheapest possible components and license key for Ulead is an illegal copy. Fake factories doesn't invest for a quality
controls and so many times these products are defective or they go broken after short time of use.
EasycapExpertti

Postby RayMundy on 2011-10-11, 02:40:26 pm

Thanks for your advice. I have managed to get the Easycap working however when I try and capture video from a VCR an error such as "Unexpected error. The sample start time is after the sample end time"

Any ideas. I don't even know what that means.

Thanks again for your expertise

Regards
Ray
RayMundy

Postby EasycapExpertti on 2011-10-11, 05:03:10 pm

RayMundy wrote:Thanks for your advice. I have managed to get the Easycap working however when I try and capture video from a VCR an error such as "Unexpected error. The sample start time is after the sample end time"

Any ideas. I don't even know what that means.

Thanks again for your expertise

Regards
Ray

That is quite common error and I don't know either what it means, but I presume it due to corrupted file in the drivers, capturing software, video codecs or DirectX and reinstalling them may help.

I advice You to test first some other capturing software as like AmCAP or Deput.
EasycapExpertti

Return to Drivers